Management and staff of the National Bureau for Non Governmental Organisations
- (a) Executive director– appointed by the Minister on recommendation of the Board.
ED is the chief executive officer of the Bureau subject to general supervision and control of the Board.
His/her functions are to be responsible for
- Day to day operations of the Bureau.
- Management of the funds of the Bureau.
- Administration and management of the property of the Bureau.
- Supervisions and control of the officers of the Bureau.
- Keeping a register of registered organizations (NGOs).
- Implementing the decisions of the board.
- Reporting to the Board on the operations of the bureau.
- Certifying documents.
(ii) Secretary of the Bureau
- Is the principal legal advisor to the board; and responsible for;-
- Arranging business meetings
- taking minutes
- keeping records of decisions
(iii) Other staff/employees